Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car is running very rough!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 08:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car is running very rough!!!

I had taken my car to Hardcore Motorsports to have my computer tuned for my nitrous. When i got it back it ran alittle crappy but not bad. The guy there said that they had to retard my timing for my nitrous. But i only have a 75 shot? Then i see on here that nitrous Dave said the LS1 can run 150 wet kit which i have with no tunning. Do you think i got scammed. Now my car really runs like crap and when i took it to the track a day ago when i hit the nitrous it made my car go slower!!! I pulled the plugs and the passanger side is running really rich but the driver side is fine. WHY? And my computer is giving me a code P1336 which says crankshaft position sensor variation not learned. What can i do to fix or do i just need to ship it to Texas Speed and have them reflash my computer. Please help!!!!!
Travis
Old 09-20-2005, 06:28 AM
On The Tree

I was told that it was cause of my front O2 sensors would that do that? And should i just have them totally removed from my computer.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:02 AM
Teching In

I would not worry about retarding timing for a 75 shot. That's the problem you run into when you tune for nitrous. They tend to suffer on motor when you pull timing for nitrous. I would have my timing added back in.