PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do y'all know about the SLP Programmer?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do y'all know about the SLP Programmer?

Found here:
http://www.lmperformance.com/5395/1.html

I'm looking at getting a programmer and i know Hypertech is not the way to go from reading around. I haven't read much on this so i was gonna see what y'all thought.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a rebaged Diablo Predator. If you are planning on the BIG cam, then don't buy it. Get either HP Tuners or EFILive Flashscan.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:16 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks. Right now, i'm not thinking a cam. This is going to be a birthday gift and i have a choice between a programmer and electric cutouts. I want whichever one i can get more power out of. But i dunno if a tune is "necessary" for the mods i have. I know that you don't have to have mods to make tuning affect your performance, but with the few modifications i've made i am wondering if it will really do much? The only thing i can think of off the top of my head when it comes to tuning and my car is the fuel %.

I can't decide........ QTP cutouts vs. Programmer? I want that open header sound and a more free flowing exhaust *coughflowmastercough*. But i'd also like to do a bit of tuning on my car. I dunno, what's y'all's opinions?
Old 10-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Launching!

id go cut out..