Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

many codes thrown..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy many codes thrown..........

ok my car has been running like ****. i have had problems before and it was plug wires. no big deal. today i checked all the wires and one was off a little bit. so i am thinking theres the culprit so i push it back on and take it for a test drive. car drives fine. so then i am thinking ok a quick and easy fix. later on today i take the car out and it runs like **** just like it has been. i am like what the ****? so i take it to advance to get a diagnostics test. throws these codes:

P0155 -O2 sensor heater, circuit malfunction (bank 2 sensor 1)
P0300- Random/multiple cylinder misfire detected.
P0410- secondary air injection system malfunction
P0412- secondary air injection valve A malfunction
P1153- Manufacturer control. fuel air metering.

ok so i know the air injection cause i got rid of it with header install. the misfire is probably a loose plug wire even though i have checked the wires like 100 times since yesterday. the P1153 i am not sure about and the P0155 is that just a bad 02? i have sims in the back and ext. in the front, which one is this and what do i have to do?

thanks.
chris
Old 10-26-2005, 08:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

P1153 is insufficient swtiching, B2, S1. So you have two codes for the precat passenger side 02 - which could make you run like crap. Not an expert, but I'd take a hard look for any exhaust leaks near/or burnt wires for that sensor.