Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tried The New Maf Translator Pro Yet

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tried The New Maf Translator Pro Yet

HAS ANYONE HAD A CHANCE TO TRY OUT THE NEW MAF TRANSLATOR PRO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR CAR TUNNED AT A SHOP AND ALL THE LITTLE FEATURES IT HAS THANKS
Old 11-02-2005, 02:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have not used the new MAF translator pro, But theres no way a MAFT could possibly offer all the tuning options of a dyno tune or tuning software.

And for what it's worth, your post is difficult to read. Only capitolizing where needed, as well as using punctuation, will greatly improve readability. You may get faster responses, since everybody's first instinct is to skip a capslock post.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It has the promise to be an awesome tool for people who are in the need of something between stock PCM and a $2500 stand alone. I especialy like the boost control feature and the closed loop WOT AFR correction when used in conjunction with a wideband O2. Call the guys at Stenod Racing, they are a sponsor and I believe will be doing installs of this product. A friend of thiers is working on the LS1 base tunes. Call them or Full Throttle performance for more info. Full Throttle also has a message board. I am switching over to one of these systems in the spring.