PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kansas City MO needs some Scanning help......

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Kansas City MO needs some Scanning help......

I just installed my LS1 with 4l60e with the Corvette drive-by-wire and I need some help with troubleshooting the cruise control. I spent all my money on the swap and don't have any left to purchase EFILive to use to scan and tune.

What I currently need is to scan the PCM to see if the Cruise stalk switch and brake input to the PCM is getting there to determine why the cruise will not operate. I have verified my wiring and stalk switch operation and everything looks good. I do need to reset my Tach to read correctly but that is a different issue.

So my question is there anyone in the Kansas City MO area that would be willing to scan my PCM to help troubleshoot my cruise control, preferally free if not for a quick $20 for their time and help with gas? I can come to them as the car is driveable.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:24 PM
8 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jdperk-86elco
I just installed my LS1 with 4l60e with the Corvette drive-by-wire and I need some help with troubleshooting the cruise control. I spent all my money on the swap and don't have any left to purchase EFILive to use to scan and tune.

What I currently need is to scan the PCM to see if the Cruise stalk switch and brake input to the PCM is getting there to determine why the cruise will not operate. I have verified my wiring and stalk switch operation and everything looks good. I do need to reset my Tach to read correctly but that is a different issue.

So my question is there anyone in the Kansas City MO area that would be willing to scan my PCM to help troubleshoot my cruise control, preferally free if not for a quick $20 for their time and help with gas? I can come to them as the car is driveable.
I could take a look at it....
I live out in richmond MO..its about 40 minutes east on 210 past Worlds of Fun....
$20 would help out with buying more diapers for the little one
Old 11-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by soundengineer
I could take a look at it....
I live out in richmond MO..its about 40 minutes east on 210 past Worlds of Fun....
$20 would help out with buying more diapers for the little one
Can HPTuners read the cruise stalk switch input to the PCM which is what I want to prove? My PCM is 2002 Corvette will your software beable to connect to it?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:37 PM
8 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm not near my laptop right now...but I'll look when I get home
I know I can scan your vehicle..thats no big deal...just dont know for sure IF I can see if your cruise stalk switch is working correctly...but like I said..I'll check when I get home tonight