Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

think i got rid of my bucking

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 02:29 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default think i got rid of my bucking

well i pretty much got the ve dialed in, but have a bit more playing to do. My car was bucking really bad under 2k (f13 112) so i did what i could with the ve. The IFR's were already set so i didnt touch them. After logging, i looked at my histogram and compared my effective spark to my commanded spark. (this was all done in sd and in PT.) There was a pretty decent difference so i said what the hell, ill make a bin and adjust. Whatever was in the histogram and at given rpm/g/cyl i copied over to my high octane table, then did the same to the low octane. I drove around and the bucking was gone, but the car felt like it lost quite bit. copied the previous spark tables back to the current tune, reviewed the previous scan and anywhere the car was using something other than commanded, i added -2. Still no bucking. Just thought I'd share wtih you all.
Nino
Old 11-24-2005, 10:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats a good idea. Ill give this a whirl and see if it helps mine out as well...
Old 11-24-2005, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which 2 PIDs did you log for this?
Old 11-26-2005, 12:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This may have helped but didnt cure me. Im going to play with a few more tables and see what happens, but thanks for the idea!!