Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What would you tune for?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What would you tune for?

OK I need some advice because what I have now does not work. I have Kooks long tubes with a borla exhaust no cats, rear o2 sensors, erg, air, ASP under drive pulley MTI lid with stock filter, stock maf sensor and stock TB. Its a simple bolt on car. Im am getting a ses light the code is 0327. knock sensor. I just started after I installed new O2 sensors. I use LS1 edit but I don't have a lab top so I cant scan anything.I just don't want the light to come on any more. So any suggestion on what you would tune for with the bolt ons I have. This is a 98 car. Also I seen when you can change the knock sensitivity. Has anybody ever try this on the 98 cars to prevent the knock senor from coming on so much. I am fairly certain that the code that I cam getting it a false knock because once it comes on it never repeats it self to the PCM. I assume if it was a real problem than it would repeat itself. I know I have posted similar post about this problem but I am trying to start over and go from the beginning to fix it. Thanks in advance Josh