PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does BS3 have the ability to control n2o stages?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 12:43 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Does BS3 have the ability to control n2o stages?

Anyone know? I'm looking into different standalone systems and I would like to automate my individual nitrous setups (plate system for stage 1 and direct port for stage 2) and have them controlled by BS3 but I don't see anything in the documentation that talks about it....

I'd like to have stage 1 initiated based on TPS voltage, and have stage 2 time delayed off of the first stage start time..... any inputs on how it could be done if BS3 doesn't have the capability. or does anyone know if this is something that BS3 might be looking into. Seems like it is a system more geared towards forced induction.....
Old 01-11-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The 3 boost controls can turn on whatever you choose based on the TPS or time. They will not add additional fuel through the injector.

Kurt
Old 01-11-2006, 05:14 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay so the ability exists for it to cycle the solenoids open based on time/voltage from TPS, etc. but the ability to enrich the fuel map when the nitrous is flowing like what Gen VII DFI has does not exist????

Because I was originally going to attempt to run my entire direct port system dry and use the injectors to enrich the mixture instead of using gas solenoids and supplying gas thru the nozzles. The plate would be the only part on my setup that was spraying fuel.... But with BS3 I wouldn't be able to enrich the fuel map when the solenoids were open?

Just making sure I'm clear on this. Thanks