Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick HP Tuners Question....

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick HP Tuners Question....

I currently have a semi-custom tune from RWTD uploaded via Predator handheld. If I were to purchase HPTuners, could I read the semi-custom tune currently running in my 04 GTO and see what parameters have been changed and to what values? I ask cause I think my current semi-custom tune isn't bad (speedo is on the nuts and tranny shift parameters are pretty good, too), but I think there is lots of room for improvement. Plus, I have a 2004 Silverado that I would like to tune as well (my 2nd vehicle selection ). Any help here? Plus, I figure once I figure out what they've done, I can sell both my Predator tuners to help offset the cost of the HPTuners....
Old 02-01-2006, 01:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rt66er
I currently have a semi-custom tune from RWTD uploaded via Predator handheld. If I were to purchase HPTuners, could I read the semi-custom tune currently running in my 04 GTO and see what parameters have been changed and to what values? I ask cause I think my current semi-custom tune isn't bad (speedo is on the nuts and tranny shift parameters are pretty good, too), but I think there is lots of room for improvement. Plus, I have a 2004 Silverado that I would like to tune as well (my 2nd vehicle selection ). Any help here? Plus, I figure once I figure out what they've done, I can sell both my Predator tuners to help offset the cost of the HPTuners....
You'll be able to see what the current tune is. You'll need a copy of a stock tune to compare it to in order to tell what was changed though unless you'll recognize it by sight.