Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone receive their MPVI?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 08:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Anyone receive their MPVI?

EDIT: Seems they have indeed shipped and atleast one person has already received theirs. Sorry for any negative publicity.

I hate to bust *****, but has anyone received their new USB interface yet? HPTuners said they started shipping a week ago. Surely someone must have received them, unless they were surface shipped from china. I hate to be impatient, but my inspection expired in december and I really need to get my daily driver inspected so I dont have to worry about a ticket.

The communication from HPTuners on their board has the general feel of a bill collector hearing the check is in the mail...

I love the HPTuners product, and I fully understand that theyre working as fast as they can and that they must be absolutely crushed by their current workload, and I can appreciate that. However I can only assume that their statements are somewhat misleading about when these were going to ship. If its first come first serve, surely those that jumped on the preorder first were those that frequent the message boards. It stands to reason that someone would have posted about receiving the product a week and a day after they started shipping.

Keith and the rest of the HPTuners guys, please dont take this the wrong way. Youre all great guys, and you work real hard to always take care of all your customers. And I appreciate all your efforts. But please be straight with us in the future. Trying to pull the wool over your customer's eyes dosnt give us that warm fuzzy feeling. If the product isnt really shipping, just come out and say so.

Last edited by GuitsBoy; 03-02-2006 at 08:38 AM.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I got mine yesterday via UPS Ground. I live in Florida and it shipped from Superchips in Florida so it actually did not ship until the 28th. It is only one day shipping within the state. Also, I preordered mine at the beginning of January or the end of December. I don't remember and it was a new order not an exchange. I have not had a chance to play with it yet and wont get to play with it till Sunday or Monday as I am leaving on vacation till then.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Z28CobraKiller
I got mine yesterday via UPS Ground. I live in Florida and it shipped from Superchips in Florida so it actually did not ship until the 28th. It is only one day shipping within the state. Also, I preordered mine at the beginning of January or the end of December. I don't remember and it was a new order not an exchange. I have not had a chance to play with it yet and wont get to play with it till Sunday or Monday as I am leaving on vacation till then.
In light of this, Id like to fully apologize to HPTuners. This was the first report of anyone receiving thir shipment that I had seen. Ill now go back to patiently waiting for mine.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine today.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:00 PM
8 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

got mine yesterday..have been tuning all day so far....1 down..1 to go today....more all next week..LOL
Old 03-02-2006, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

I hope mine gets here soon. I ordered it at the first of February.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

I pre-ordered mine back at the first of Jan. and I got my shipping notice 2 days ago, so maybe tomorrow.