PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette stock O2 connector pinout???? Help!

Old 04-11-2006, 05:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Corvette stock O2 connector pinout???? Help!

I cant find the pinout foe the stock O2 connector anywhere...Im trying to wire up my Lc1 as the passenger side narrowband. Help!!! Also what do I do with the stock O2 sensor heater wires? If I use the stock O2 heater to power the Lc1 will that cause problems? Do i have to leave the stock O2 heater connected? Will I set codes if it is not? Can I turn the heater code off?
Old 04-11-2006, 05:49 PM
TECH Addict

Ok, if you want to make a connector for your LC1 that will plug into the stock harness, you can use an old O2 sensor or buy an O2 extension and lop the end off. This then gives you your heater power (D) and heater ground (C). The other two wires (A & B) would be for narrowband O2 simulation. When doing it this way, you're replacing the stock sensor with your wideband. If you don't want this to be a permanent replacement (ie you don't care about the narrowband simulation), then force the car into open loop while the wideband is installed and you'll be fine. Here's the GM diagram for the O2's. Let me know if you have any questions...

Old 04-11-2006, 05:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Thumbs up

Thanks a bunch!!! I also find this excellent write up for the vette install! Maybe this could be added to the sticky?

http://kashmir.thend.org/~mkane/Corvette/wbo2.html

Search this Thread