Go Back   LS1TECH > LS1-LS2-LS3-LS6-LS7 PERFORMANCE > PCM Diagnostics & Tuning
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register iTraderTimeslips Photos Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Used CarsVendor Directory
Search

PCM Diagnostics & Tuning
HP Tuners | AutoTap | Diablo | MAF Translator | HPP3 | FAST | Gen7 | Big Stuff 3
Sponsored by
Diablo Sport

Welcome to LS1Tech.com!
Welcome to LS1Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!

Old 07-02-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
Launching!
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 2
Default 2000 Chevy Pickup P0300 & P0153 codes

I currently have a 2000 chevy 1500 pickup that is showing the following codes in HPT:

P0153 H02S Slow Response Bank 2 Sensor 1 (old) (Immature)
P0300 Engine Misfire Deteced (Immature)

Also while I am running scans on it I noticed that the INJ B1 & B2 and the 02 Banks are not reading anything. In addition during normal driving or idleing it feels as if the truck is stuttering on fuel. After looking at the scans I noticed that the timing also seems to act a little weird. With the TPS at about 53% the timing is set for around 20 then it will all of a sudden drop to about 10, then back up to 20.

I know that the Bank 2 Sensor 1 is probly the passenger side 02 sensor, possibly needs to be replaced.

The main questions I have is:

Shouldnt HPT be able to see the INJ and 02 banks, and if so, what can I check to see what would cause them to not scan at all.

What could I look at to see what is causing the misfires and 02 sensor DTC, besides the 02 sensor?

Ooo BTW this is a stock truck, no mods.... yet

Thank you in advance for any help.

Nkz

STOLENOnyx Black 2002 SLP SS Camaro, MTI Lid, B&M Ripper Shifter, AR Torque Thrust II's, TSP 231/237, NX Wet Kit, QTP/LT's and QTP electric cutout, 255 Walbro Fuel pump, Spec Stage III, Moser 12 bolt, 410's, 33 spline axles, BMR TQ/Arm, Subframes, Lower control arms, Relocation brackets, P/H bar, QA1-Hals Front Shocks and Springs
Nakoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:36 PM   #2
Launching!
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 2

anyone?

STOLENOnyx Black 2002 SLP SS Camaro, MTI Lid, B&M Ripper Shifter, AR Torque Thrust II's, TSP 231/237, NX Wet Kit, QTP/LT's and QTP electric cutout, 255 Walbro Fuel pump, Spec Stage III, Moser 12 bolt, 410's, 33 spline axles, BMR TQ/Arm, Subframes, Lower control arms, Relocation brackets, P/H bar, QA1-Hals Front Shocks and Springs
Nakoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:06 PM   #3
TECH Junkie
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 30

I would start by inspecting the plugs and wires. Did this happen all of a sudden or gradually did it get bad? PO153 might be a old O2 sensor.
12secSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:06 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement

Tags
10, 1500, 2000, 2001, 2002, chev, chevrolet, chevy, code, forum, gm, p0153, p0300b, pcm, po153, silverado