Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rescaling MAP values for 2 BAR

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rescaling MAP values for 2 BAR

What values on the table do I need to rescale??? I have looked everywhere but cannot find a single thread where someone says exactly what needs to be changed. I have heard double this, half this, ect... I just need to know what exact values do I need to rescale to get the 2 bar to work properly with a 98 os. Thanks for the help
Old 07-06-2006, 01:44 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After you apply the VCM Enhancement for 2bar to your calibration, you go to the engine diagnostics to confirm the MAP scalers.

http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_edi...ag_general.htm

When you write the vehicle, be sure to follow the directions and do a write entire:
http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_edi...ters_gm_os.htm

In VCM Scanner, just open up the preconfigured histograms we have deployed and your fueling tables will match your editors tables all the way up to 210kpa. Use the stock MAP SAE pid.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:59 PM
8 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I think hes talking abot using the stock OS to do a 2 bar car...no enhancements...
scaling things like VE and MAF and IFR and such...as long as you have a 2 bar map sensor
otherwise if you havent replaced the sensor then theres nothing to rescale..

I dont know all teh things to scale...
I do know that it would be wiser for you to buy a 2 bar SD enhancement for teh 98's so you can just tune correctly with no rescaling needed