Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SD setup question

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SD setup question

i will be towing my car to get the SD tune, but im a bit concerned about whats going on. car turned on and ran fine when i had the maf meter hooked up to the tb. i was finishing up my fmic. i wanted to make sure the car ran fine first. finished all fmic, and removed the maf and went straight from intercooler to tb. but now car doesnt run wont even stay on. i thought the car would atleast turn on and idle without the maf meter?
Old 07-24-2006, 09:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SVC707
i will be towing my car to get the SD tune, but im a bit concerned about whats going on. car turned on and ran fine when i had the maf meter hooked up to the tb. i was finishing up my fmic. i wanted to make sure the car ran fine first. finished all fmic, and removed the maf and went straight from intercooler to tb. but now car doesnt run wont even stay on. i thought the car would atleast turn on and idle without the maf meter?
Nah, you threw the fueling way out of wack. If you are going to tow it to the tuner, just put the maf on to get it on the trailer if you want and he should be able to take care of the rest.