PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is the MSD 6ls supposed to have harness supplied with it???

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unhappy Is the MSD 6ls supposed to have harness supplied with it???

Like the title says I'm seeing if anyone besides me has purchased one to run on an EFI application and if they've recieved a harness with it...I've already purchased the pn 8886 to incorporate the box to the factory ignition system BUT there's supposed to be a harness with the box already I believe... I've been doing some research and there's a harness which is pn 60101 BUT it states that it's shorter and made for manifold mounting application i.e. CARB applications...I'm not running a carberator so I don't need this and I want to install the box inside anyways...I'm trying to get the company that I purchased it from to get me one but I need to know for sure that it came with it..Also it didn't come with the Pro Data+ software that is used to tune it either... Help please..
Old 08-01-2006, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

anyone??
Old 08-02-2006, 09:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

I really need help with this because they're saying that an additional harness is required but even the installation instructions are saying that one is supposed to be already supplied...
Old 08-03-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ryan K??? I know that you got one on your car??? Input from anyone that is running this system already??
Old 08-11-2006, 09:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just purchased one of these and I love it. Haven't had it at the track yet but so far it is a really nice item. It does come with a harness which plugs into the EFI harness pn 8886. It should have came with the software in the box with the ignition module if it didn't its not a big deal as you can just go to MSD's website and download it for free here is a link if you need it. http://www.msdignition.com/1softdownload.htm
I hope this helps. I am going to be playing around with it some more today if you need anymore info just let me know.