PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting no activity from either front o2 sensor??

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting no activity from either front o2 sensor??

Well I finally thought I had everything ironed out on my car and it had no codes or anything up but when I was in town today all of a sudden the SES light came on so I swung by Advance and got them to read it for me and I got two codes PO's 134 and 154 (Bank 1 and Bank 2 Sensors 1 No Activity). The guy at Advance said I could need to replace my o2's but I was wondering if the headers finally got to them or what. It's just kind of strange that they went out all of a sudden although I checked my gas mileage this last tank and only average 14mpg when I' usually up around 17 or so. I only had 220 miles on the tank and my Check Gauges light was on. Any ideas guys? I know the stickies talk about the DTC's some but it just seemed weird that both threw codes at the exact same time...
Old 08-11-2006, 04:47 PM
TECH Junkie

might check for burnt wiring and blown fuses. Could be they both crapped out at the same time. I've seen stranger **** before.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

Yea it wouldn't surprise me the day I installed my tuned pcm the tranny went out and the tuner and I spent about a month trying to hunt through the tune for an error before I took it to the tranny shop. Will these codes affect performance, I assumed they would since they are the front o2's but just didn't know if it was bad on the motor or what. Also I've got some weird "hissing" sound coming when I gas it up above about 2000rpms or so that sounds like preignition or something of the like, could this be related to the o2's??