Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help *starting with AC on*

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default need help *starting with AC on*

ok i have posted this a while back on the HPT forum and didnt come up with anything that helped. car starts fine with AC off every time. with AC on not good dips and dies some times. i have bumped my AC offset to like 6 g/sec and bumped up the AC vs Pressure and no luck. played with the AC bump and no luck. any other ideas guys. this is killing me. after the car has been running for a maybe a min and i turn the AC while running and then going to idle its fine. its just when i start with the AC on. thanks in advance.
nick
Old 09-13-2006, 09:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ive noticed the same thing, so i just taught myself to turn the a/c off when i turn the car off.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

EC tune posted last night to to make startup AF to like 2 and delay for 100 cam revs. i went 3 g/sec and 50 cam revs. seemed to help a lot this morning. i dont have my RAF right at 68* here cause its 70 ish when i try to log it and its way high becuase of frictional AF and startup AF so i am blind there till its cooler outside. but warm start after class was nice so ill see if it keeps working.