PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please show me your timing table (OLSD) for a large cam w/ bolt-ons

Old 09-30-2006, 05:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Please show me your timing table (OLSD) for a large cam w/ bolt-ons

I'm running OLSD w/ an LC-1 WBO2 to get the AFR where I want it (tuning the VE table). I just need help w tables below 2000 rpm. This thing bucks like a damn bull at TPS of 6% or less from about 1100 rpm up to 1800 rpm. Idle dips to like 400 often coming to a stop but that's a seperate issue. I logged it today to try and see what's going on w/ the bucking. The timing is jumping but only by 1 degree each time it bucks. The AFR jumps around +/-.5 each time as well. My high and low octane tables match, primary and secondary VE tables matched, DFCO disabled, OLFA set at 1.00 across the board. My PE table fattens it up to 12.5 up to about 4500 then 13.3 above that. Base spark in park and drive are matched as well. Throttle cracker disabled below 50 mph, and I haven't messed w/ the throttle follower. Does someone have a tune w/ no or minimal buck w/ similar mods. TIA
Old 10-01-2006, 05:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like it could be raf it its happening when getting off or under 10% throttle. I dont have a copy of my tune on me and wont until next weekend, but heres a screen shot i have of my timing table.

hope that helps. dont forget to make the changes to your idle spark as well as the low/high octane tables.

Search this Thread