Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hp tuners info

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hp tuners info

Could anybody give me a phone # so i could talk to someone on the phone. Trying to get some info on getting started and all i can find is a p.o. box to write somebody.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what would you like help with? Unfortunatly we don't have a phone tech support system.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive got a buddy that just did a head/cam package on a 04 zo6 and need something to tune the car with. But, he is also intrested in doing other cars and just wants to know what his options are.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Alot of product info can be found right on our site but for a basic breakdown with your initial purchase you can tune up to 4 separate PCM's. We also have year/model licensing as well as tunershop license schemes. We also have upgrade paths from vin to year locked & year to tunershop so that your not throwing good money at bad. We also offer Real Time Tuning absolutly free with most of our custom operating systems. Obviously we offer one of the best scanners on the market & an easy to navigate editor package.

For more information you can check out www.hptuners.com but a full suite package starts at only $499

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to email or pm me directly or email sales at hptuners dot com.