Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you get in contact with HP Tuners>>

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 04:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default How do you get in contact with HP Tuners>>

I shipped my old serial cable off today to get an upgraded usb, and I have a few questions. I went to the web site yesterday, sent an email, but still no response.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

who did you email? it can sometimes take more than 24 hours if they receive a high volume of email that day... or if you sent it to the wrong email address (they've got a form http://www.hptuners.com/contact.php you can fill out also) it will cause delays in receiving a response

You can also post up on the forum, however email is the official contact method to receive comments direct from the core team
Old 04-03-2007, 04:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by horist
who did you email? it can sometimes take more than 24 hours if they receive a high volume of email that day... or if you sent it to the wrong email address (they've got a form http://www.hptuners.com/contact.php you can fill out also) it will cause delays in receiving a response

You can also post up on the forum, however email is the official contact method to receive comments direct from the core team
That's how I contacted them. I also joined the forumn, but can't post because I have had no email so I can't link from to verify
Old 04-03-2007, 05:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

if you haven't gotten an email, then check your spam filter... if the forum email is being blocked, there's a good chance that any reply from HPT is being blocked by your spam filter