Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Preditor Programmer

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Preditor Programmer

I have a new preditor programmer and no idea of which way I should go with my tune. Itz a stock motor with LT Headers, no cats, and new ngk spark plugs one degree colder than stock for future Nitrous application. Please Help.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:48 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

first thing you need to do is to make sure you have the latest version on the Predator, and all the appropriate software apps. Which model Predator do you have, for what vehicle?

Can't really tell you much more until knowing that - because some models have logging, some don't, some can change different parameters that others can't, etc etc.

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com

Last edited by 06MonteSS; 04-06-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SHARKZ33
I have a new preditor programmer and no idea of which way I should go with my tune. Itz a stock motor with LT Headers, no cats, and new ngk spark plugs one degree colder than stock for future Nitrous application. Please Help.
If you are running this on an F body, the tunes in the Predator will give you some decent gains for now, but it will not be ideal for the long tubes.
Shoot me a PM and I'll get you pointed in the right direction.
Once you're ready to start tweaking the tune yourself, be sure to become good friends with 06MonteSS...
Old 04-06-2007, 07:45 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

thanks Mike!

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com