PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick question....

Old 05-10-2007, 06:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Quick question....

I have a basic tune from nelson performance in my car which was done with ls1 edit. I was wondering if I could still tune it with hp tuners? And is hp tuners easier to use then ls1 edit?
Old 05-10-2007, 01:42 PM
TECH Resident

hptuners is more user friendly. yes you can read the tune that is in your car, AS LONG AS the tuner didn't lock your PCM. and you can tune your car with your HPTuners . I would most def say that hptuners is easier to use, BUT i'm more familiar with hptuners and efi live than ls1edit
Old 05-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blue-ss-camaro
I have a basic tune from nelson performance in my car which was done with ls1 edit. I was wondering if I could still tune it with hp tuners? And is hp tuners easier to use then ls1 edit?
I had a tuner ruin mine, I mean tune mine with LS1Edit. I bought HP Tuners and did it right. If you have a good tune, you can use the one that is in it to start tuning. I tried to use the tune I had but I just kept finding things wrong with it, so I got a stock file from the HP repository and copied all the parameters back to stock and started from scratch.

Search this Thread