Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Timing/Fuel Trim help

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 05:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Timing/Fuel Trim help

I've had so much trouble with my fuel trims and have finally got them looking pretty good. I'm running SD right now and just did one more scan before coming inside from work. I'm not sure on what I need to work on to get the knock down where it needs to be.

Can anyone please take a look? I'd very much appreciate it!
Attached Files
File Type: hpl
517 2.hpl (178.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: hpt
517 first tune.hpt (456.9 KB, 111 views)
Old 05-19-2007, 09:15 AM
TECH Regular

Anyone please?
Old 05-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS1BlackBird99
I've had so much trouble with my fuel trims and have finally got them looking pretty good. I'm running SD right now and just did one more scan before coming inside from work. I'm not sure on what I need to work on to get the knock down where it needs to be.

Can anyone please take a look? I'd very much appreciate it!
Your sig says that you have a wideband connected to your car, why aren't you using it to tune with?

You have some really bad KR, so you have timing problems or a bad lean condition. I would suspect lean since it is nearly 10* and you only have 6* of timing at WOT. Do you have your PE turned off?
Old 05-20-2007, 01:52 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 2000c-5
Your sig says that you have a wideband connected to your car, why aren't you using it to tune with?

You have some really bad KR, so you have timing problems or a bad lean condition. I would suspect lean since it is nearly 10* and you only have 6* of timing at WOT. Do you have your PE turned off?
I actually just bought the wideband. I'm going to try and wire it up this week. I've been running with the MAF disconnected and just connected it back last night and tried a different tune to take care of the KR. I did change the PE on my newest tune but I guess I'll return it to stock.