Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS2 Conversion Tunning

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 Conversion Tunning

I hate asking this question but I read all the stickies and tons of post and I still need help.

What is the best tunning software for me??

I have an LS2 out of a 05 Corvette, It is going into a 68 Camaro. The original plan was to send everything to Speartech to have it modified. I am thinking now I will just send them the harness and I will program the computer. What is going to be the best software to use to delete rear o2 sensors and VATS and all?
Old 06-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Staging Lane

Well if nobody has any software advice.
Has anyone tunned there own motor after a conversion or does everyone just send them out?
Old 06-15-2007, 10:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Personally, I use HPTuners. Both HPTuners and EFI-Live can do what you need, heck even LS2-Edit, but it does not include a scanner like the first two.

Where are you located, maybe someone local will be willing to lend a helping (in person) hand to your project.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Staging Lane

I am in Denver CO, it would be awesome if some could give me a hand with some of the tunning or at least a few pointers. I am leaning towards HPTuners, just wondering if others have had good luck doing there own conversion tunning.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 12secSS
Personally, I use HPTuners. Both HPTuners and EFI-Live can do what you need, heck even LS2-Edit, but it does not include a scanner like the first two.

Where are you located, maybe someone local will be willing to lend a helping (in person) hand to your project.
Same here. But if you don't plan on doing any future mods, you might be better off with a mail order tune from speartech or wait4me or something like that. It's cheaper at least.