Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BS3 w/aftermaket gauges

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 09:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BS3 w/aftermaket gauges

Not real sure were to post this but figured more people with actual BS3 experience would be in here. I will be installing the following gauges and they are all Autometer cobalt.

in dash speedo
in dash tach
oil pressure
fuel level
water temp
fuel pressure

I wanted to know how to wire them up now that I have Big stuff 3. Is there anything I should be careful of or is it pretty simple? I don't have the car here so I don't know, it may be pretty simple when I do it but am just trying to get prepared. Has anyone hooked up any of these gauges while using BS3? Any input on any of the gauge installations would really help.

Mods if there is a better place for this question please move it to the appropriate forum, thanks! Like I said just need to find people who actually use BS3 to make sure it is right.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:05 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

I've actually felt we need a wiring forum, since stuff like this is hard to search on, especially since the search feature is getting worked on right now. I have my tach and fuel pressure hooked up, and my friend is going to hook up the water temp and oil pressure for me. 98's like mine are different from 99-02 cars, so the directions are not all the same.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah this stuff is hard to search on and either a lot of people don't know about it or they just don't post about it. So if I ever get mine going I will definitely post up how it was done.