PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone tried these O2's? Any tuning issues w/them?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone tried these O2's? Any tuning issues w/them?

I found these O2's the other day and was wondering if they would be better than the Bosch O2's I'm using now. NGK O2's(click here)
I'm sick of my car constantly throwing the p1133 and p1153 codes. Everytime I get these, it causes the car to go into open loop. I swapped in the Bosch O2's from the factory O2's (with 85k mi.) hoping to fix the problem, but they're just as bad. Just wondering if they might give better readings.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:20 PM
TECH Addict

I just bought a brand new set of 'em to see if they were any good. Fuel trims were all over the board at idle, insufficient switching codes were popping up, etc. If you know anyone that needs a set to replace their stock O2's in a stock manifold application, let me know. I ran these for all of about 2 hours.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SSpdDmon
I just bought a brand new set of 'em to see if they were any good. Fuel trims were all over the board at idle, insufficient switching codes were popping up, etc. If you know anyone that needs a set to replace their stock O2's in a stock manifold application, let me know. I ran these for all of about 2 hours.
Wow, so they suck that bad huh??
Thanks for the heads up!!