Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help!

okay guys my car has been going crazy for a while now. my tranny is being really inconsitant. im back firing from a slow down and my rpms get hung up when you just let out of the gas with out braking. im running really rich and eating fuel. and at WOT it sounds like someone is throwing gravel in my engine. i need help big time im in the OKC, OK area. and i dont know this area to well and i was wondering if anyone knows anyone around here or if there was some follow Tech guys around these parts with some knowlegde and can take a look at it sometime. please please let me know. thank you for your time.

oh things i have done. checked all fluids, changed all fluids except the tranny. cleaned the k&n. and changed the plugs and wires. all this was happening before all that. it just didnt help
Old 07-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Staging Lane

vacuum leak burnt plug wire is it detonating[missing firing] or is it machanical
maybe the part store sold you a bad plug
Old 07-26-2007, 11:00 AM

If it's running that bad I would have to think your check engine light has come on by now.... Check for codes, your fuel adaptive % and do a quick vacuum check see if that comes up with anything.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

well i just put a set of plat's in from bosh. gapped them myself and this was doing this with the stock plugs too no ses lites or anything but i am the second owner and who knows the the other owner did to to its programming.