Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

eFI LIVE

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 10:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eFI LIVE

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HMMMMMMMMMM .... HOW HARD IS THIS ALL TO LEARN?
I WAS AT THERE WEBSIGHT AND DOWNLOADED THE DEMO VERSION AND BEFORE I WAS HALF WAY THREW IT ... MY OLD LADY FOUND ME ON THE FLOOR WEEPING AND ROLLED UP IN THE FETAL POSITION..

SSSSCARED??????????????????????
Old 09-23-2007, 09:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thumbs up

I spend a lot of time learning how to use EFILive. Their web site forumn helps a lot and all the people on LS1Tech.com also are their for anyone that needs help.
Learn the simple things first. Only make one change at a time and make sure you save your tunes so you can always go back if needed.

EFILive is a great tool. Good luck.

Bill
Old 09-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Doc
FormerVendor

Try sleeping a Holiday Inn Express.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jrp1978
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HMMMMMMMMMM .... HOW HARD IS THIS ALL TO LEARN?
I WAS AT THERE WEBSIGHT AND DOWNLOADED THE DEMO VERSION AND BEFORE I WAS HALF WAY THREW IT ... MY OLD LADY FOUND ME ON THE FLOOR WEEPING AND ROLLED UP IN THE FETAL POSITION..

SSSSCARED??????????????????????
It seems a little difficult at first but before you know it it becomes real easy.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

There is a steep learning curve. It's largely dependent upon what type of mods you have and how much tuning you really need to do, and how fast you are able to absorb info and apply it to your vehicle. Naturally, some people will learn it much faster than others, just like everything else. It's great software though and you will learn on it as quick or quicker than anything else. The internet has a wealth of info, just have to read, read, read, sort out the bs, and read some more. What I have found out is that each car/mods reacts very differently and what works for one may be the exact opposite of what your car needs. So it's important to have a general understanding of what your doing before jumping in and changing things. And always keep copies of your tunes so you can back up at/to any point in time.