Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LC-1 questions/issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 07:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LC-1 questions/issues

So ive been running and LC-1 wideband for over a year now and its been working great. Ive also have had the EIO MVPI version of HPTuners for a while and finally decided it was time to hook it up so I could log the wideband.

Once I figured out the Analog 1 output of the LC1 was a simulated Narrowband, and couldn't be programmed to act like an additional wideband, I tried hooking up the Analog 2 output to both the EIO MVPI and the digital guage that came with the LC-1. This might not have been a good idea. It didn't work, readings were all over the place. Resigned that it wasn't going to happen, I put the wiring back to normal and then recalibrated the sensor. Now when I log from the laptop using LC-1s own software, the sensor reads fine, right on 14.7, but the digital guage now shows exactly twice that value all the time. Very strange. Ive done multiple re-cals, triple checked the wiring (its back to the way it was, no problems)

Did I bork up the digital LC-1 gauge by using that Analog 2 wire for both the gauge and the HPTuners MVPI? Is there a way to reset the gauge somehow? Theres no buttons or anything like that on it, its just the generic dynotune digital display.