Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone using the Predator?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 07:31 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using the Predator?

Im personaly not impressed with the SLP Diablo Sport Predator. A waist of money that could have been used for a cam! Good for checking codes but that about it i think. Is anybody else using this tuner? How does it work for you and how do you have it set up?
Old 09-26-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm using the Predator...Not an SLP one though. I like it. I see you have an M6 where as I have a A4. It helps me alot with my shifting. Adjusting the injector slope and PE are a couple of the things you can do. Also, Timing and spark. There are a few good threads about what it does. I started a thread not to long ago that I believe is still on the first page of this forum. Check it out. It will give you idea of where to get started. Did you adjust anything with the Predator yet or just add the diablo tune?
Old 09-26-2007, 08:35 PM
12 Second Club

I cant advance the timing just retard it and im not sure if turning my fuel up will help. Ive messed with it and dont really feel like im getting anything out of it.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

If you are trying to get more power you need to lean it out if it will let you. The a/f ratio stock is around 11.5:1

I think timing is ok, maybe 2 more degrees will help.