Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

02 LS1 engine harness with 04 GTO Body Harness

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question 02 LS1 engine harness with 04 GTO Body Harness

I'm installing a 2002 LS1 into my 69 firebird convertible. I ran across a complete 2004 GTO interior (yes it will fit with persuasion). The problem is how do I connect the 02 engine harness with the 04 body harness? I'm trying to keep all the bells and whistles that come with the 04 GTO interior. Any ideas? Suggestions? I also have both service manuals, one for the 02 and one for the 04 GTO. I didn't see any connectors that would mate the two harnesses together. Sorry for the long question.

Sam
Old 09-27-2007, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

there is a company called specmo in Troy michigan. They might be the only place who would have a clue on how to accomplish this feat. either that or plan on making a new harness and tossing the body control module stuff.

Originally Posted by SamHatco
I'm installing a 2002 LS1 into my 69 firebird convertible. I ran across a complete 2004 GTO interior (yes it will fit with persuasion). The problem is how do I connect the 02 engine harness with the 04 body harness? I'm trying to keep all the bells and whistles that come with the 04 GTO interior. Any ideas? Suggestions? I also have both service manuals, one for the 02 and one for the 04 GTO. I didn't see any connectors that would mate the two harnesses together. Sorry for the long question.

Sam
Old 09-27-2007, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

Thanks, I look them up. Any suggestions are welcome. I know I can buy a new harness but the GM stealers price is hard to swallow.

Sam