PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with tune please !!!!!!!!

Old 09-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with tune please !!!!!!!!

Just finished my little upgrade. 03 Silverado SS AWD 6.0L

Started it up tonight first click of the key idles ok but is over fueling way too rich
big lag in throtle responce!
what do I do now ?
I have HPT but dont know what to change to correct

Please help !!!!!!

L92 heads
90MM vette tb
DR X adapter
car L92 intake
60 lb simens deka injectors
fast fuel rails
and return fuel system with regulator
99-TR-BLOWR-CAM Thunder Racing Custom Camshaft
"TR Blower" - 214/230 .601/.579 117 LSA
Water Intercooled Vortech V2 super charger
yank 3000 stall
and trany upgrades
Old 09-27-2007, 08:19 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd say if you are this late in the game as far as starting to learn tuning and your project is ready to roll, get a mailorder tune from one of the sponsors; they are quite affordable and will get you rolling. You have the software so you could dial it in from there. Are you able to log your wideband? If not, you may want to get started on getting that setup at this point as well. Good luck.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Frost
I'd say if you are this late in the game as far as starting to learn tuning and your project is ready to roll, get a mailorder tune from one of the sponsors; they are quite affordable and will get you rolling. You have the software so you could dial it in from there. Are you able to log your wideband? If not, you may want to get started on getting that setup at this point as well. Good luck.

Who would you recomend for doig that and quick?, would I have wide ban with the stock o2's
Old 09-29-2007, 08:39 PM
FormerVendor

PM the user wait4me ... he's a sponsor here. There are others who can take of you too and will likely chime in.

A wideband is not the same as your factory O2s and you NEED one for a setup like that. It will make your life easier and keep you running strong and safe.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:15 PM
Teching In

I would post the question over on HP Tuners forum and post your current tune for someone to look at. I don't think there would be any need to spend money for a mail order tune when you have tuning software and a forum made for people who use HP Tuners by the people who made HP Tuners. I just got HP Tuners myself but with your set up I can't even tell you where to begin.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:25 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 91 LS1 Z28
I would post the question over on HP Tuners forum and post your current tune for someone to look at. I don't think there would be any need to spend money for a mail order tune when you have tuning software and a forum made for people who use HP Tuners by the people who made HP Tuners. I just got HP Tuners myself but with your set up I can't even tell you where to begin.

I totally agree, but the mail order tune will help him hit the ground running and are typically very affordable.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 91 LS1 Z28
Thanks will try that too
Old 09-30-2007, 06:14 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Your little upgrade rerquires alot of tuning work. Definitely not for a begginer.

Search this Thread