Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Program to do VE on E38/E67 LS7 style pcm

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Program to do VE on E38/E67 LS7 style pcm

Just trying to find more input on if this is working yet or not. I guess that includes EFI-live people as well if they still haven't released thier solution to the issue yet.

To sum it up, I wrote a program to convert Equation Variables to VE and VE to Equation Variables on the pcms that don't have actual VE tables. I don't currently have any vehicals at my shop that are that style to test with, so I'm looking for some testers. Thanks.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14558
Old 09-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluecat
Just trying to find more input on if this is working yet or not. I guess that includes EFI-live people as well if they still haven't released thier solution to the issue yet.

To sum it up, I wrote a program to convert Equation Variables to VE and VE to Equation Variables on the pcms that don't have actual VE tables. I don't currently have any vehicals at my shop that are that style to test with, so I'm looking for some testers. Thanks.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14558
EFIlive does have a virtual VE table system already.
http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=5950
I'll be trying out both theirs and yours probably next week some time. Saw yours on the HPT forum. Nice work.
PS I'll post about it when I use it. Got a couple E38s to do in the very near future.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Good deal, I knew they were close but the last time I checked they still hadn't let it go. (EDIT: I followed the link and its still not released yet) Same for HPTuners, I know they are probally about ready as well, but since it didn't make the cut on the last version update I figured I had better get mine working or have to wait another 3 months.

Last edited by Bluecat; 09-30-2007 at 09:36 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-01-2007, 07:37 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Theres a thread on here somewhere. The EFIlive version is working. And on the latest release. I have yet to try it, so just repeating what was posted here. I'll try a search and see what I can find and post back here.
EDIT: Looks like you are correct. Its in beta.

Last edited by edcmat-l1; 10-01-2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Update: after several mods to the program, I tested today on a 07 C6 and it preformed great. Base on the results from today I'd say its ready to use.

Quick Reply: Program to do VE on E38/E67 LS7 style pcm