PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo Predator or HPTuners???

Old 10-24-2007, 06:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Diablo Predator or HPTuners???

i have a 2000 T/A with LT's, ORY, Borla Catback, PTB, CAI, LID, A4 w/shift kit and Billet Servo and 3.73 rearend, 160 deg. therm., stock heads, stock cam and stock torque converter. I need to reprogram for fan speed, egr delete, rear o2 delete, gear ratio, etc. I would also like a good performance tune to help me pickup some more power throughout the rpm range. Which way should i go? I have a laptop if needed but am new to the computer controlled performance world.
thanks, Andy
Old 10-24-2007, 06:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

If u are going with a handheld...and may upgrade to a H/C ....check out VINCI HI PERFORMANCE---sponsor.......
Old 10-24-2007, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

get HP Tuners and be done with it. it isn't much more to purchase and you can do custom operating systems, more data logging, real time tuning, and have better product support. HPT is also very very easy to use. i am a complete noodle when it comes to computers and even i can use it without any issue.
if you have any questions about where to get started, the HPT site even has a tune dump and a huge support forum.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:23 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You'll definitely be happy going with HPT, unlike most handhelds a full tuning suite will grow with you as the mod bug hits you & your car

And with enough credits to license up to 4 vehicles even if you outgrow your current vehicle you'll have the opportunity to tune your next vehicle with no further out of pocket costs.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Diablo Predator or HPTuners???