Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCM tuner purchasing help

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM tuner purchasing help

I have reading the the FAQ's and I am leaning toward EFI Live.

I have have a blown LS2 running an LS1 computer (Pro-touring setup in a 1969 Camaro). Is one of the software packages favored by blower cars?

Also, who should I purchase the software from (Most supportive before and after the sale, help the messages board, etc).
Old 11-20-2007, 07:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I personally bought the software from Green Light Motorsports. I had some problems with the software in the beginning and Chad took care of me right away. As far as support, check out the EFILive forum. There's tons of valuable information and many people willing to answer any questions you have/will have.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:59 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HP Tuners Real Time Tuning is enabled on most 99-04 LS1 pcm's for 2 & 3 bar operating systems making tuning boosted applications much easier than ever before. Starting at only $499 its also one of the least expensive starting points for any software bar none. We also offer a unit that offers nearly 2 hours of standalone datalogging for $649 which also adds 4 analog input slots for things like a wideband o2 sensor.

More info can be found right in my sig.

Last edited by foff667; 11-20-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Phillip,

We try to help out everyone as much as possible to make sure your learning curve goes nicely and you get your engine running to its full potential.

On blower vehicles the Free custom os systems EFILive gives to everyone will make your FI engine run awsome. As a thank you to my customers i supply them with a FREE starter tune also to get you started and then you just have to fine tune it. PM me if you are interested and i can explain pricing ect.

Also you can download the software for free at www.efilive.com and look it over.