Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

code PO155(weird)

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 07:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default code PO155(weird)

Ok i got PO155 and its a pending code, it read 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction(bank two sensor 1) The car idles like **** it sounds like it's misfiring really bad, but i dont have a misfire code. I deleted the code and turned the car on again and still idles like crap. Can the 02 sensor really make my car run this bad?
Old 12-16-2007, 11:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes its the front ones used for warm ups Its very important to change them. at the same time. Because you will get a bad reading from one side to the other. When you replace the do them both at the same time. The o2 pre heat themselves for emissions sake. Oh where do they sit on your headers? They should be as close to the collector as possible to keep fresh air from hitting them causing them to cool and burn out faster.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:23 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have FLP headers. I have researched on here and i dont see any cases with flp headers messing up the 02's. I bought one Bosh 13444, but i have read to use the vette rears 13111? So even though its a pending code its still reading wrong? I will be installing today to see what happens.

Quick Reply: code PO155(weird)