Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

could use a little help

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default could use a little help

Ok my car has not been running right it idles low all the time but sometimes really low and when it does and I try and leave a light or just accelerate the car seems like it just going to stall it does this some time while im just crusing at a steady speed. well anyways I took it by this shop we plug it in to see the codes and nothing just a miss fire code but when he went to look at the sensors in the car, it just had blanks for everything from mas to o2s to tps. Anyone have an idea im sure these two problems are related but any idea on what it could be would be great .

P.S. He plugged in 2 different machine both had blanks or 0's I cant remember which. He just said that no data was showing up all he could get was the codes.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok well we fixed the no readings but now the car keeps going into limp mode the guy working on the car thinks it might be the ecu. I have a few codes showing but because of the rear 02s!, AIR!, and EGR!. he says he like the ecu is messed up becuase they have been on for so long. any thought on why it could be going in to "limp mode"?