Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need o2 sensor help

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need o2 sensor help

i have an aeroforce tech gauge. o2 bank 1 is working good its jumping around o2 bank 2 is pretty much steady at 440 mv and o2 bank 3 is jumping around. there is no o2 bank 4 read out i know i have 4 o2's. so what i did is unplug one see what the gauge reads when i did driver upstream it made o2 bank 1 steady at 440. then i did driverside down stream that made no diff on the read outs. so i figured that one to be bad but i still did the passenger side just to be sure. pass upstream made o2 bank 3 steady at 440 and pass downstream nothing. so i got a new downstream sensor to see if it would change the o2 bank 2 read out. i put it in it didn't change bank 2. Where am i going wrong? not throwing any code
Old 04-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the reason why im concerned is cause when i pull it out the garage she runs a lil ruff. when she hit about 100 on the temp shes smooth. i leave when she' s about 110 temp she runs like a beast for like 1 mile then she feels like she lost 50hp after that. you feel a big differance. so i noticed a sulfur smell so i looked on here and people told others that it was most likely a bad o2. so i started looking at my readouts. please help finely off for a weekend. won't get time for probly another month.