Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will give free dyno time to tuner,for tuning my personal car

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will give free dyno time to tuner,for tuning my personal car

Basically, anyone that is very highly versed in the use of ls1edit. I need someone to come to our shop, We specialize in custom setups for carbed and alot of EEC ford tuning but are fairly new to ls1 tuning.

I have ls1edit and cable for my personal 91 corvette /w a LS6 heads/cam conversion in the car. The car runs/drives but its pretty wacky on the tuning and needs some fine tuning on the wideband on the dyno.

If anyone is willing to come tune my car for an hour or two, you can have free dyno time to do what ever you need or want to use it for.......we are in Bakersfield, CA, 90 minutes north of Los angeles.

email me ls1tuner@hotmail.com
Old 08-02-2003, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Will give free dyno time to tuner,for tuning my personal car

damn, wish i lived closer, i need to tune my LS1 and my dads CE Vette LT4 but we are about 2 hrs away and august is a busy month for me.
Old 08-03-2003, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why not try some tuning through the internet. Bacically you could run the car on the dyno with atap and wide band, then send a .ls1 file with autotap log, and a/f info. The file could then be edited and sent back to reprogramm. Just something too think about. I have not been using ls1edit long enough to have it down yet, but would be glad to help if you want another opinion. I could email you a changed file if you want to try this approach.
Old 08-03-2003, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

Actually id be interested in that. Ok. Would anyone be willing to help and do some internet ls1 tuning for me??? It sucks because im very versed' in carb and blower/nitrous tuning. but EFI is killing me so far and i even have my own dyno..heh..

Ok If i was to log autotap, would i need to log it driving around or on the dyno?? Also I can log all stuff on the dyno and give files that show different things ive tried.

Is there anyone willing to do some tuning on my file for me? thanks ls1tuner@hotmail.com

Team ZR-1 emailed me but i think its going to cost me to take my car to them..and i find it hard to pay when i have the tools (dyno, shop etc) to do it...argh.
Old 08-03-2003, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Log some driving around town but also get some WOT (from bottom of 4th to nearly the top). Monitor your fuel trims, knock retard, timing advance, things like that. First thing you really need to tune for is your cruising fuel trims to get them slightly negative.