Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 09:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator problems

I tried downloading the Predator to my 01' Silverado, was able to copy the factory tune to the Predator, but when I tried downloading the performance tune, I got an error message stating "write error", then "script error" interpreter halted. Anyone ever seen this before, or can help clue in the clueless? Thanks in advance. I've already contacted Diablo via email, awaiting response.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:47 PM
Restricted User

Default Re: Predator problems

Yes, this has happened a lot, more to the truck guys from all the posts in here about it. I had it happen a few times, but what i noticed is, turn the key off, unplug the predator (P), and then plug it in, select install perf. tune, and hit the next couple keys THEN turn the key on right before it cycles thru the last couple, ?are you sure? then it seems to work. Or, hit escape, turn key back and then back on and do this repeatedly, it may take 6 or more times, but usually catches. Once you find the knack, remember it. It shouldnt do this, your right, but people shouldnt have problems with Autotap, Ease, or Edit either. Good-luck.
Old 08-04-2003, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Default Re: Predator problems

Hey 5.3, let us know if that takes care of it.

TTT for ya.

NC