PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need to get a wideband I want to go with innovate but.......

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 06:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to get a wideband I want to go with innovate but.......

Ok my ltft's are locked at -12.50 at 50 mph in 3rd gear around town and -8.49 at idle, Now my question is can I use a wideband with true dual because the 02 would only be taking readings from one whole side of the motor and not the other I dont have a h pipe or x pipe. I guess what I'm asking is do I need 2 widebands?
Old 04-29-2008, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Most tune with one and only reading on one side. Even with a Y pipe it's usually mounted so it's reading on one side only. By doing this and watching your stft's & ltft's (when running in CL) you get a pretty good idea weather or not both sides are the same. You could use 2, or you could mount 2 bungs and swap sides to check both if you wanted to. But even if you do, you can't tune each side separately.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:18 PM
TECH Resident

you will need only 1 wideband. are you SD tune or you still run with the MAF and all the details?

fiddle with some things in your tune and get them in line.. just play with it and learn, it will come to you what effects the LTFTs and STFTs
Old 04-29-2008, 08:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's a handheld tuner and yes I still have my MAF, Like I said I've been having majjor problems with my ltft's and I cant get them to go up or down, however my sftf's are fine has close to zero has they can be go figure LOL. I need your guys help with trying to get this figured out a week or so ago my ltft's where fine pretty much now they are like -14.85 or something at 50 mph in 3rd gear normal city driving. At idle it's locked at -8.59, What could have happend to change my ltft's? Right now I have the injector slope at -10% and it still hasnt affected anything at all and yes I Drove for an hour. I need to know if they make tuneable a/f gauges and such........? It's a diablosport.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh and zl1 I've tried messing with it, it was ok for a while now this GRRRRRR. Could the 02's be soaked in gas bear in mind I have no cats either with true dual.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:22 PM
TECH Resident

check out your MAF and VE tables. Change one and see how it affects the LTFT at the particular spot. you should find that by modifying the MAF or VE that you can change the LTFT's and get them within 0 and -4 pretty easily once you see how it works... and the percentage is pretty on part with changing the values. for instance if your LTFT is +12%, change one of the tables by say 8% roughly and see what happens
Old 04-30-2008, 07:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If I'm not mistaken you cant do a VE tune with a diablo LOL And you cant mess with the maf either.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Staging Lane

FAST makes a wideband with two sensors.