Sponsored by:

LC1 Innovate G3 Gauge and HPTuners MPVI Pro

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 02:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LC1 Innovate G3 Gauge and HPTuners MPVI Pro

Guys,

Anyone has the actual wiring pictures (NOT DIAGRAM) of how you wired up LC1 to Innovate G3 Gauge and HPTuners MPVI Pro? I have currently wired my LC1 (with Calibration button and status LED) to Innovate G3 gauge as per instructions. I have logged in without connecting anything to EIO port on HPTuners and everything works perfect.

I have searched and have found several diagrams that are VERY confusing. I want to do this right. What wires do I need to connect to EIO port for HPTuners MPVI PRO while still keeping my G3 gauge and log with Wideband?

Can anyone post an actual picture of what I am requesting? Also, did you guys just splice into wires to make them longer for EIO port? Where do you store these wires connected to EIO port when not in use?

Car is a Corvette C5 if that matters and I can take pictures of how everything is wired with my LC1 and G3 gauge if anyone needs them

I posted this on Corvette Forum with ZERO luck. HPTuners forum search comes up with different confusing diagrams too. HPTuners suggest something else for grounds connection and their diagram conflicts what they say how to connect everything I know ALL the hardcore junkies hang out on this site and am hopefull I will get answers here! I really would like to accomplish this while my dash is still apart so I dont have to do this again. I want to do this right guys so please help out a brother
Old 05-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Teching In

Anyone?
Old 05-20-2008, 02:56 AM
Teching In

ttt
Old 05-21-2008, 12:48 AM
Teching In

Noone has done this???