PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Injector flow rate table with procharger ?'s--->

Old 08-10-2003, 09:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Injector flow rate table with procharger ?'s--->

Just wondering if the injector flow rate table must remain much like stock with values that have a slight increase for each cell from left to right(0-80kpa). I have reviewed a couple other files with prochargers from the LS1-edit library and have found that a couple of them have injector flow rate #'s that steadily decrease from left to right. What is your take on this obviously with non-stock injectors? I have 50lb injectors in my 02Z06 right now and getting the L-trims in the negative range has been a struggle and would love some input. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2003, 09:05 PM
Turbo Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Injector flow rate table with procharger ?'s--->

Hey wow... a local guy.... mechanicsville is our (RPM) stomping grounds. check us out http://www.kickass.at/rpm
We meet every wed night 8:30-11 or so at Rockola on west broad street.

And on to your question... pm Azzhauler, he is a local guy as well and has a procharger on his '98 WS-6. I am very new to edit... but i remember him talking about decreasing the flowrate as boost rises so the computer adds more fuel since he has a stock regulator in the tank... so constant fp.

-Jarrod
Old 08-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Injector flow rate table with procharger ?'s--->

Jarrod....I need to go to one of your meetings at Rockola on Wed. night. Dave C. has invited me as well and I need to bring my laptop with the edit program that I currently have loaded. Thanks for the info and I'll try to make one of your meetings.

Stephen

Search this Thread