Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got my jet dst.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got my jet dst.

I just got my dst for my 97 trans am ram air. Just playing around with it. Just asking where to start which tables to use and the one to not. Any help would be great.
Car is stock with a k&n right now but i have ps longtubes, 3:73 gears, 160, fuel pump and nitrous all going in this week if i get the time. I also have a a/f wideband, fuel, nitrous gauge to put in.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my jet dst.-img_0972.jpg  
Old 07-16-2008, 01:48 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Start with getting the speedo and shift points (auto) set, tire size and gear ratio (3.73's). Move on to lowering your fan temps for use with the 160 tstat. Turn off DTC's related to the rear O2 sensors if you eliminated them with the long tubes. If you are confident enough, and use good fuel, you can start creeping up on bumping the timing in the upper rpm band. Knock doen the torque management (auto) Get the wideband on there, and then you can start trimming the AFR to 12.8-13.0 at WOT. Etc, start off with small changes one at a time once you have the basics knocked out. You can run into issues if you start changing too many things at once.