Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good Dyno tune needed for LS-1 swap

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good Dyno tune needed for LS-1 swap

I've got my LS-1 swap into a '91 RX-7 about done. I don't want to tune it myself, and don't think much of any local tuners in Salt Lake City. I'm looking for a good dyno tune for a car that wil be a street car and won't get much in the way of future hop ups. I ran across a shop in the eastern bay area that I bookmarked but the 'puter crashed and one of the casualties was the favorites list. If you have a good experience with someone in the western US please let me know.

Thanks
Stan
Old 07-26-2008, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Tune

Hey Stan, check out LSXtune.com and talk to Steve, he can hook you up tell him, Khaotic sent you.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:12 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Stan- We have tuned many swapped RX-7's and 240's. We do also offer mail order tuning.
Check us out at www.Fasterproms.net

Here is also a video of an RX-7 we did recently
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YIFCtwskDo

Shalane F
Old 07-30-2008, 06:05 PM
Teching In

Id probably do a mail order tune but I'm of the opinion that an individualized dyno tune done by a good shop will always be better. Still looking for a tune on the west side of the continent though.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

Me to guys. Anyone know of a good shop/dyno anywhere near me? I'm in Northwest Arkansas. Please don't tell me Dallas is my closest option. Dont really want to haul it that far.

Dave
Old 08-01-2008, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by clubber
I've got my LS-1 swap into a '91 RX-7 about done. I don't want to tune it myself, and don't think much of any local tuners in Salt Lake City. I'm looking for a good dyno tune for a car that wil be a street car and won't get much in the way of future hop ups. I ran across a shop in the eastern bay area that I bookmarked but the 'puter crashed and one of the casualties was the favorites list. If you have a good experience with someone in the western US please let me know.

Thanks
Stan
Stan,

Let me know how you like it. Any ups or down for the swap? I'm concidering the same for my RX8. I hate trying to tune that thing. Greddy has been a nightmare for me.

Dave

Quick Reply: Good Dyno tune needed for LS-1 swap