Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edit( IAC and RAF) changes for G5X2 cam

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 08:56 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Edit( IAC and RAF) changes for G5X2 cam

Anyone know how much they changed their IAC and Running airflow values in edit for a G5X2 cam?
Old 09-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: Edit( IAC and RAF) changes for G5X2 cam

I don't think that there's a consistent value you can use to for a cam change. The tunes seems to vary from car to car. I've seen what works for one car doesn't necessarily work for another car identically modded. You might try increasing both tables by 20% as a start and then adjust from there. It does seem like there is a correlation between these two tables so be careful not to over adjust on one.
Good luck,

Richard
Old 09-05-2003, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Edit( IAC and RAF) changes for G5X2 cam

I don't think that there's a consistent value you can use to for a cam change. The tunes seems to vary from car to car. I've seen what works for one car doesn't necessarily work for another car identically modded. You might try increasing both tables by 20% as a start and then adjust from there. It does seem like there is a correlation between these two tables so be careful not to over adjust on one.
Good luck,

Richard
In previous versions of Edit the RAF table is screwed up. It actually runs from -40 -> -140*C but in 12* steps, not in the 20* steps indicated in Pre V1.3 Edit. This is why we've had so much trouble adjusting RAF in a stepwise fashion. Ken Kelly said it would be fixed in V1.3. FWIW.
joel