Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What the hell happen

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 01:18 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What the hell happen

I took my pcv system off and went to a breather in the cap on my 402 and all hell broke loose ... now its hard to start when it does start the idle dips like hell .....its bucking a surging really bad now , and when i cluth it there is like the throttle drops *** like the ( not sure the term) air cracker is gone or what ever holds the idle a little high until the vehicle stops so know when i clutch the car it it drops to 500 rpm then up to 1200 for like 25 seconds before holding the idle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have check for vaccum leaks cant find **** ? what did i do here .
Old 09-05-2008, 11:55 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jrp1978
I took my pcv system off and went to a breather in the cap on my 402 and all hell broke loose ... now its hard to start when it does start the idle dips like hell .....its bucking a surging really bad now , and when i cluth it there is like the throttle drops *** like the ( not sure the term) air cracker is gone or what ever holds the idle a little high until the vehicle stops so know when i clutch the car it it drops to 500 rpm then up to 1200 for like 25 seconds before holding the idle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have check for vaccum leaks cant find **** ? what did i do here .
When you removed the PCV system you changed the air dynamics of the engine at idle, if you have scanning capability check your IAC counts, probably maxxed out.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you cap everything that the pcv was leading to?