Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i need feedback on hp tuners?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need feedback on hp tuners?

ok so i have a 98 z28 puttin headers on this weekend and gettin a cam and head setup soon i was reccomended by a few people to get hp tuners thing where i do it all on my laptop what do yous guys think? if anybody that has one or if anybody knows anything about them could help me out because i cant get any tuners like diablosport or superchips so got to work with what i got and i really dont want to spend 300 bucks to get somebody to dynotune it if i can learn to do it myself and know what im doin for a little bit more
Old 09-14-2008, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

definatley worth it man, you probobly should have someone dyno tune your car anyway just so that everything is tuned properly, but having this setup is awesome, you can make any changes necessary when you need. Especially if you do nitrous then you can make your timing and fuel adjustments as you see fit. But as a whole I would definatly recommend the investment, I have had the program now for about 1 year and have nothing but good things to say. message me if you have any questions about it. You might be able to use my tune if you would like, its set for higher compression but should work pretty nice on a heads cam motor.
Let me know