Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have HPTuner contact number? Have an urgent issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 11:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Anyone have HPTuner contact number? Have an urgent issue

I had an issue with my interface cable doing some seriously screwy things and I was told to mail it back. I next day air'd it to CA with a transcript of what it was doing in the box like instructed and emailed the guys a summary as well with tracking number. Havent recieved a response from them in 6 days and I was just notified by shipper that the package is now on its way back to me because no one picked it up after 5 days their policy is to return to sender.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:44 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

According to usps

Label/Receipt Number: EB76 xxxxxxx

Another attempt to deliver your item was made at 11:05 AM on September 19, 2008 in SANTA CLARITA, CA 91380 and a notice was left. Your mailpiece will be held for five business days from this attempt date and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

From this it sounds like we have 5 business days from Sept 19th, I've alerted our repair tech this interface is at the po box, I didn't receive an email from the original email address so didn't know an interface we requested be sent in was actually sent in yet. Its not uncommon for customers to hold onto their interface for weeks or months before they ship it to us.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by foff667
According to usps

Label/Receipt Number: EB76 xxxxxxx

I've alerted our repair tech this interface is at the po box, I didn't receive an email from the original email address so didn't know an interface we requested be sent in was actually sent in yet. Its not uncommon for customers to hold onto their interface for weeks or months before they ship it to us.
Sorry about not sending it from registered email, the email address we were corresponding with we did list the serial number in the email or header just to make sure there were no mixups. It was from a phone while we were on road.

Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:03 PM
To: bill@hptuners.com; bill@hptuner.com; chris@hptuners.com; chris@hptuner.com
Subject: Problem connecting to only ls1 pcm's
Importance: High

Hey guys this is Jeff at performance specialties serial number 1014210664. ******************
Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 8:52 AM
To: Branham, Matt
Subject: Interface repairs 1014210664

please send your interface and cables to:
HP Tuners LLC
PO Box 801057
VAlencia, CA 91380-1057

-----Original Message----- From: ltone4fun@aol.com
To: bill@hptuners.com
Sent: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 3:42 pm
Subject: HPT interface broken

Hey Bill, interface and cables are on the way to you guys, put a
trasncript of the issues in the the stuff. Tracking #USPS Express Mail
EB 767773774 US. Can you guys send it back Priority mail or Express
Mail?
Weeks or months? Ive got impatient customers becasue i told them it may be a few days! I sent that last email just to make sure it was apparent it was on its way with the tracking number. I appreciate however you can help in finding a quick solution, and so would the car owners were trying to get overseas and to the LSx race! Thanks guys.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:21 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just a quick update, the interface was picked up at our PO box today & testing has begun on the interface. I've also emailed you regarding this in the meantime.

Thanks,
-Bill

Quick Reply: Anyone have HPTuner contact number? Have an urgent issue