Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

STARS 2008 PICS - Fort Walton Beach November 14-16th

Old 11-23-2008, 09:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default STARS 2008 PICS - Fort Walton Beach November 14-16th

For all the Firebird Fans

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568874824TjfFEf

Had a lot of fun at the show. It was indoor so your car is well protected from the elements. Not too many cars at the show this year but it was still a good time.
Thanks again to Mark and Belva Parrett for an awesome time.

I won 1st place in my class: Pacecar 1979-2002
and I also won a specialty trophy: Dealer Choice from Lee Pontiac.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It was a great show...I had the Sunset Orange WS6 that was there.
I got 1st place in the Heavy Custom Class and the "Best Engine" award.

Here is a link to some pictures I took there:
http://www.motortopia.com/album/view...stars_11152008
Old 11-24-2008, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, your SOM is SICK in person...all that chrome was mind-boggling! Very nice and I knew that you were going to win that class hands down. Congrats on both your trophies too!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man i wish i knew about this, i definetly would have been there.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:32 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BANDITCAR
Yeah, your SOM is SICK in person...all that chrome was mind-boggling! Very nice and I knew that you were going to win that class hands down. Congrats on both your trophies too!
Thanks....there is a lot of changes coming to the car over the next month or so. Some performance stuff and a little more bling under the car. If I dont change it a little I'll get bored with it and loose intrest (I have seen me do it too many times already!)

My class was a toss up in my opinion between my car and Dans black 93....that car is incredible. Its as perfect as one can be...and to be 9 years older than mine (and I believe 4 times the miles) its a true testement to how well the cars been treated!

On other thing...the CETA emblem with your car number on the console. Is there anyway you can still get those made? I would pay WELL for an orange one with my cars number on it!

Last edited by 97ramsst; 11-25-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Teching In

Smile

nice looking car...
Old 11-26-2008, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 97ramsst
Thanks....there is a lot of changes coming to the car over the next month or so. Some performance stuff and a little more bling under the car. If I dont change it a little I'll get bored with it and loose intrest (I have seen me do it too many times already!)

My class was a toss up in my opinion between my car and Dans black 93....that car is incredible. Its as perfect as one can be...and to be 9 years older than mine (and I believe 4 times the miles) its a true testement to how well the cars been treated!

On other thing...the CETA emblem with your car number on the console. Is there anyway you can still get those made? I would pay WELL for an orange one with my cars number on it!

Well I can't believe that there is anywhere else on your car that you could add the "bling" to. hahah Every part I saw was super shiny.

Ezekiel is always a trophy contender. He keeps that black so unbelievably shiny! Plus, I think he was telling me that he's gettin ready to have it repainted so....wow! ahha

As for the numbered badge, I designed it and had a company in Poland, Mastach, produce it. Alas, they no longer are in the badge production business and are just selling off some of what badges they already had made that are mostly Camaro related. I'm not sure where else to get one done but anyplace that can make a polyurethane badge is what it is. Mine is a polyurethane badge on top of a brass plate to give it a bit more thickness.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Darkplague
nice looking car...
Thank ya brutha!
Old 11-26-2008, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adam1803
Man i wish i knew about this, i definetly would have been there.
go to starsfl.org and I believe you can sign up for the newsletter or special email alert so you get a couple months notice for the show.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:07 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BANDITCAR
Well I can't believe that there is anywhere else on your car that you could add the "bling" to. hahah Every part I saw was super shiny.

Ezekiel is always a trophy contender. He keeps that black so unbelievably shiny! Plus, I think he was telling me that he's gettin ready to have it repainted so....wow! ahha

As for the numbered badge, I designed it and had a company in Poland, Mastach, produce it. Alas, they no longer are in the badge production business and are just selling off some of what badges they already had made that are mostly Camaro related. I'm not sure where else to get one done but anyplace that can make a polyurethane badge is what it is. Mine is a polyurethane badge on top of a brass plate to give it a bit more thickness.
Its mostly suspension parts at the chromer now...spindles, swaybar brackets and pretty much anything else that can be unbolted from the suspension short of the rear axle itself! lol

I am also having Weiand alminum intake chromed as well as the coil brackets and adding a set of MSD coils and taking the FRCs off to give it a different look.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:54 AM
10 Second Club

Grate thanks for the pix

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STARS 2008 PICS - Fort Walton Beach November 14-16th